I have created a module for Satchmo (an ecommerce system for Django) that deals with customer reward points. Customers can receive rewards for signing up and for purchasing products and are able to redeem their reward points when buying products.
You can view and download the source code from Github.
- Set sign-up points value.
- Set percentage of points a customer will get from an order.
- Set money value of points.
- Allow for partial points payment on an order.
- Customer points transaction history.
Install & Setup
- pip install -e git+git://github.com/dantium/satchmo-rewardpoints.git#egg=reward
- Add reward to your INSTALLED_APPS setting.
- Activate and change the available options in admin > edit site settings